Galleywood Parish Council - Benches
The Parish Council owns and maintains a number of public benches around the Village which provide an opportunity to rest or just to sit and watch the world go by.
Three benchs are located at the village shops on Watchouse Road. The bench (as pictured) is located on the Watchouse Road and the Pyms Road junction and is
dedicated to Mrs Allen wife of long servicing ex Cllr George Allen who sadly passed away in early 2018.
A new bench has recently been installed at the Keene Hall to Commemorate the 100th Anniversary of Armistice Day on 11 November 1918,
marking the end of the Great War. The official unveiling was held on 11 November 2018 during a short Remembrance Service.