Powers to provide facilities
Parish councils have powers to provide some facilities themselves, or they can contribute towards their provision by others.
- Provision and maintenance of public toilets
The Public Conveiniances are owned maintained by the Galleywood Parish Council on behalf of the comunity.
The building was aquired from the Chelmsford City Council by the Parish in the 1980's when it became the sole responsibility of the Parish Council.
The Parish Council:
- Maintains the building and facilities.
- Employs cleaning staf throughout the year to ensure that the facility is clean.
- Do you use these facilities?
- How do you rate them?
- What would you like the Parish Council to do with these facilities in the comming years?