The Parish office is located in the Keene Hall. The office is manned by the Clerk and the Deputy Clerk each morning.
The Office provides the following Services
- The parish office has the following supplies which may be collected from the office:
- Dog waste Bags
- Additional copies of the Grapevine Magazine
- The Parish Office provides a free wireless internet network for visitors to the Keene Hall.
- The Clerk at the Parish office calls meeting of the Councellors when necessary (by means of a summons). and publishes notices on the public notice boards and on the Parish Council website.
- The Clerks process emails, letters, complaints and reports of problems in the Parish then pass and monitor work carried out to resolve these.
- The Clerks receive consultation requests from outside bodies and post the consultation responses determined in council meetings.
- The Parish Council Office publishes the Parish Council magazine Grapevine