The Parish office is located in the Keene Hall. The office is attended by the Clerk and the Deputy Clerk - Monday - Friday 9.00am-1.00pm.
The Office provides the following Services
- The Parish Office has the following supplies which may be collected from the office:
- Dog waste Bags
- Additional copies of the Grapevine Magazine
- Parish Notelets
- The Parish Office currently provides a free wireless internet network for visitors to the Keene Hall.
- The Clerk to the Parish Council calls meeting of the Councillors when necessary (by means of a summons). and publishes notices on the public notice boards and Parish Council website.
- The Parish Clerks process emails, letters, complaints and reports of problems within the parish, liaise with outside agencies and monitor work carried out to resolve matters.
- The Clerks receive Consultation requests from outside bodies and post Consultation responses determined in Council meetings.
- The Parish Council Office publishes the Parish Council magazine Galleywood Grapevine
Should you wish to contact the Parish Council Office please click on the Officer name below