Galleywood Parish Council’s Grants Scheme has been established with the purpose of encouraging and assisting Clubs/Organisations/Societies and Associations to carry out activities for the benefit of Galleywood parishioners. Applications are considered on a yearly basis.
Applicants should be voluntary, non-profit making and non-commercial businesses, with a minimum of 50% members residing in the parish of Galleywood.
Applications for this year are now closed and applications for 2019/20 scheme will open in October 2019.
Please contact the Parish Council office for further information - Tel. 01245 358898 or email email@example.com
Grants Awarded in 2018:
- Friendship Plus £100 for the purchase of craft materials
- Galleywood Heritage Centre £300 towards the WW1 Exhibition
- Galleywood Horticultural Society £250 to support the annual show and finance projects for Galleywood Schools
- Galleywood Ladies Club £250 to subsidise the cost of attracting high calibre speakers/expenses
- Galleywood Theatre Group £895.50 for the hall hire of the Keene Hall for the annual pantomime
- Galleywood WI £250 to help towards the cost of speakers
- Galleywood Make Lunch £500 to provide food in the summer holidays